1. Basic Policy
store.teatora.jp (hereinafter referred to as the "Service") is a Website run and managed by ROTHKO Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “TEATORA”). TEATORA recognizes the importance of the appropriate handling of your personal information. In the management of the Service, TEATORA is bound by relevant laws and regulations and ensures the protection of your personal information through a strict management system in order to provide you with safe and secure use of this Website.
2. Definition of personal information
Personal information refers to information about you (hereinafter referred to as "Personal Information") and is defined as information—including but not limited to your name, address and telephone number—that can be used to identify you from others. It also includes details that can be combined and crosschecked with other information to identify you as an individual.
3. Collection of Personal Information
When TEATORA requests you provide Personal Information on this Website, we will clearly explain how this information will be used and obtain your express consent before Personal Information is disclosed to third parties. You have the right to decide whether you provide us with Personal Information on you by TEATORA. However if you choose not to provide TEATORA with your Personal Information there may be some services you will not be able to receive.
4. Use of Personal Information
TEATORA may ask you to provide Personal Information on this Website for use for the following purposes.
- to provide you with brand, product or store information
- to provide you with service information including special offers and events
- conducting surveys
- to ship products and collect payment for purchases
- to communicate with you in order to perform the above
- to contact you for other unavoidable circumstances
5. Management and security of Personal Information
TEATORA implements a variety of necessary and appropriate security measures to protect Personal Information in order to prevent the disclosure, loss, misuse, or fabrication of your information.
Management of companies contracted by TEATORA
TEATORA contracts other companies and may disclose to them of all or part of Personal Information in order to provide the services outlined in Use of Personal Information above. TEATORA employs auditing process in the selection of its contractors, conducting appropriate management that requires companies to conclude an agreement containing confidentiality clauses.
SSL (Secure Socket Layer) are cryptographic protocols that provide security for communications over the Internet. Encoding your Personal Information with SSL protects your information from hackers and crackers to enable secure data transmission. SSL is employed on this Website on pages containing Personal Information in order to prevent third parties from reading and fabricating this sensitive data.
- to enable you a more convenient experience when providing customized services
- to calculate the number of visitors to this Website
6. Disclosure of Personal Information to third parties
With the exception of the following, TEATORA will not disclose Personal Information collected through this Website to third parties.
- when TEATORA has your express consent
- when there is a threat to the life, person, assets or other rights and income of you or a third party and in circumstances where it is difficult to obtain your express consent
- when necessary to enhance public health in circumstances where it is difficult to obtain your express consent
- when necessary to cooperate with state bodies or other local government bodies or persons contracted by the same in the performance of work required by law and when obtaining your express consent may interfere with the performance of said work
- when not disclosing Personal Information would constitute violation of some other law or regulation
7. Inquiries regarding Personal Information
If you have any concerns about your privacy when using store.teatora.jp, please contact us.